My employer has a Blackberry 8310 that has software to allow him access to our office e-mails / contacts in Outlook. There are a few contacts that don't show up on his Blackberry. I have tried deleting them from Outlook contacts and re-adding them, restarting his phone, etc. -- nothing works. Any ideas??
    09-17-08 09:11 AM
    First, how is he synching? Using Desktop Manager? That's the norm, but your wording makes it sound like he's doing something unusual.

Does his Address Book number of items increase/decrease when you add/delete one of the contacts, but the contact doesn't show up in the Address Book? If that's the case, he has his Address Book filtered. In the Address Book, press Menu and select Filter. Uncheck any boxes.

If there are no filters involved, is there anything common to the addresses that won't synch?
    09-17-08 05:18 PM
    This is what I have been searching for! I have been copying and copying from my sim to address book but it has never worked until now! I didn't know about the filters. Finally I have my sim phone book in my address book.

Thank you!
    04-09-10 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD