I have a new curve, and I am having problems with the ringer volume. It is so loud! I have gone to profiles/ advanced/ normal/ phone/ and then adjusted the in holster and out of holster volume to low, but it still wakes the neighbors. Anything else I can do?
    07-03-07 01:54 PM
    Change the ringtone itself! Was it one that you downloaded, or a default from the device?

I've noticed the downloaded tones, depending from where you get it, they are LOUD!
    07-04-07 04:16 AM
    profiles
    scroll down to advanced
    left click on (active) profile
    edit
    and you can pick away

(yes, even "medium" seems loud)
    07-04-07 11:04 AM
    I did download one ringtone - and it was loud. But even the Bach ringtone that is included is quite loud. When I preview the tones on the media section, I can control the volume how I would like to with the ringer.

Any ideas anyone?
    07-05-07 01:50 PM
    I have also noticed my self made or downloaded ringtones are too loud. I had to edit them in Roxio's sound editor and bring the volume down 50% then save the changes.
    07-11-07 01:27 PM
    I'm on my 6th Blackberry, and the same ringtones (both pre-loaded and downloaded) are MUCH louder on the curve. Even the e-mail notifiers are too loud. Is there any way to make the "Low" volume setting quieter?
    10-27-08 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD