I need help. As you can see I am new to the Blackberry culture and I am loving every moment of it! I need to know if the 8830 Curve is able to run both BIS AND BES as the same time. I have my personal email and .blackberry email set up on the BIS, but i want my corporate email to come through as well I own the BB, and use it for work, I just write off my phone bills. My company has a BES account for all employees, but need to know if I can run both. If I cannot, how do I get my corporate email with BES. We do not have a web service for email. Any advice would be great.

On a side bar, I just love this forum. Everyone on this form is great with help and information. I am glad I joined

Thanks guys and gals,

deXter
    07-25-08 09:32 AM
    I believe it's one or the other, not both, but I'm pretty sure that you can still download personal email even with a BES account. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I don't want to give out bad info.
    07-25-08 09:36 AM
    yes you can do both. I do...

you need to go through the enterprise activation process on your BB. You will definatelly need the help of your IT dept.
    07-25-08 10:14 AM
    I have an 8830 that I use for my personal email. My company pays for BES service so I can use the same phone for my company email & calendar. It works GREAT. I use the BIS website to manage my personal email with filters and such. So YES it will handle both. I hope this helps.
    07-25-08 10:17 AM
    I stand corrected then.
    07-25-08 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD