I have finally decided it is time to make the move. This afternoon, I am calling T-Mobile and ordering 2 myTouch 4G phones for me and the Mrs.

I have loved having my BlackBerry and it has assured that I will always have a smartphone from here on out; however, until RIM gets their act together and comes up with more quality devices, I'll be sticking with Android from here on out.

It's been fun, but I will still pop into CrackBerry from time to time since my bil still has a Pearl Flip and I know I will be doing tech support, etc. on that.

Good luck, all!
    12-07-10 10:50 AM
    Enjoy your new phones. Drop in once in a while and say hi. I'll be the first one to say it then. You'll be BACK! Lol ;D

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 08:50 PM
    sounds like a plan. Those seem like good devices you're moving to.

May want to keep an open mind about BB devices though. I left in September and can't rule out coming back some day once they make some competitive devices.

Might as well stick around here, there's a pretty decent Android section as well...
    12-07-10 10:56 PM
    I'm on Android Central, but I'll pop in on the Android section here. I guess it would have been better to say I was bidding adieu to my Curve LOL
    12-08-10 06:23 AM
    I'm on Android Central, but I'll pop in on the Android section here. I guess it would have been better to say I was bidding adieu to my Curve LOL

I used to be on AndroidForums.com I really liked that one. They helped me alot.
    12-08-10 06:25 AM
    Anywhere you go, this site rocks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD