I downloaded beyond 411 about 2 weeks ago when I first got my curve. I was in love with it the first week, but then in the last couple of days its been absolutely useless. Is anyone else having this problem or am I doing something wrong?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 05:53 PM
    In what way is it absolutely useless?
    09-19-08 06:04 PM
    It won't find anything I look for. It gives me an error message and suggests I change the settings

09-19-08 06:08 PM
    did it stop working? i don't understand...
    09-19-08 06:09 PM
    Yes. I will type in a name of a place and tells me nothing was found.

09-19-08 06:11 PM
    Red, when you are wanting help, it's usually good if you can provide specific details and an explanation as to what you problem is. Saying you are having problems with something doesn't help anyone. How is someone supposed to help when the only info you have given is that you have a problem. When you say you have an error message, it's the same deal. So what error message did you get?
    09-19-08 06:15 PM
    Ok. I used to be able to type chinese and it would pop up with something like 50 results for chinese places around me. Now I type in chinese and it says no results were found and suggests I change my settings. But I am not able to change any settings. So I'm wondering if its a problem with me or if its something with the application.

09-19-08 06:22 PM
    Are u having low signal

09-19-08 06:26 PM
    Nope. Perfect signal

09-19-08 06:27 PM
    just a guess, options > advanced options > applications > with beyond411 highlighted, hit the menu button and select edit permissions, all 3 that come up should be set to allow, after you change make sure you select save..
    yeah, mine's good
    Last edited by fonebrkr; 09-19-08 at 06:50 PM.
    09-19-08 06:29 PM
    mine is working quick.... have you tried a battery pull?
    09-19-08 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD