I started using Yahoo calendar but a couple times it has screwed up somehow when
    syncing to my BB and I've had to reenter data in my BB.

Just wondering if google is better?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 04:45 AM
    The best thing would be to try them both for yourself and then decide yourself. That way you will know for sure which one suits you the best.
    05-27-08 08:10 AM
    i use google myself and have never had a problem, but like pete said try them both.
    05-27-08 08:23 AM
    I use Yahoo.

I agree with pete.
    05-27-08 08:26 AM
    I use BlackBerry calendar......
    05-27-08 08:37 AM
    I use Google Calendar. I use it with Google Sync & all my appts are updated online & on my BB.
    pin:2435464f

05-27-08 02:27 PM
    how do you sync google calendar with blackberry. When im in blackberry desktop, synch, it doesnt give me a link for google, just yahoo and outlook
    05-27-08 02:41 PM
    How does Google Sync work ? I briefly read something about it that said it syncs over the air, like BES does. Is this correct?
    05-27-08 08:55 PM
    It looks like it does. I was always thought it would only sync to outlook. oops! On the website it says that any changes made on the google calendar will automatically update every two hours (or whatever you set it it to), and any changes made on the blackberry will sync to the google calendar within a few minutes. Seems pretty sweet!
    05-27-08 09:16 PM
    how do you sync google calendar with blackberry. When im in blackberry desktop, synch, it doesnt give me a link for google, just yahoo and outlook
    You need to download the Google Sync app to your Blackberry @ google.com/m

Download it and when you use it, it syncs your BB calendar to your Google calendar.
    05-27-08 09:39 PM
    After trying both calendars, I decided to stick with Google. It seems more user friendly, I like the Sync component, and I'm going to try to switch from my hotmail account to Gmail in the near future.
    05-27-08 10:34 PM
    Does the Google calendar have a task list.
    05-27-08 11:21 PM
    So for those who use google sync/calendar, I've got a question...I already have many items listed on my calendar on my BB. How do I get them onto my PC google calendar? It won't transfer them to the google calendar on my laptop.
    05-27-08 11:39 PM
    I just switched from yahoo to google. I like the ability to create multiple calendars within the primary calendar.
    05-29-08 01:57 AM
    I have an issue with google calendar, on more that one occasion stuff that I would add on my bb calendar would delete stuff already added on my g-calendar, not sure why but very frustrating. Anyone have an idea why?

07-01-08 03:39 PM
    What are the primary differences between using Google/Yahoo calendar and just using the calendar that comes with the BB?
    07-01-08 03:44 PM
    For sure, try them both. They are kinda similar. Google Sync is cool, but it doesn't always work right. Don't depend on it.

07-01-08 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD