I just got my first scratch on my blackberry screen. Not very happy but I don't want to put one of those screen protectors on it because I can never get all the bubbles out. Any suggestions on how to keep the screen scratch free or on repairing an already scratched screen?
    02-25-08 05:39 PM
    I like the protectors from invisibleshield.com I had one on an ipod and they work great. No bubbles and protect from everything. I just ordered one for my 8310.
    02-25-08 08:34 PM
    Invisibleshiels are great. The other day I read a thread about people doing treatment to their screens for scrathes. When I get on my PC later I'll look for it then post the link here if I find it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-08 09:02 PM
    I have used Meguiars plastic cleaner and Meguiars polish with success on light scratches. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-08 09:07 PM
    I just got my first scratch on my blackberry screen. Not very happy but I don't want to put one of those screen protectors on it because I can never get all the bubbles out. Any suggestions on how to keep the screen scratch free or on repairing an already scratched screen?

Here is the a thread with a couple diffrent solutions for treating scrathes.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/scr...sistant-20255/
    02-25-08 09:44 PM
    I use bestskinsever.com...they sell for screen-only or full-body and they work great!
    02-26-08 12:28 AM
    I like the protectors from invisibleshield.com I had one on an ipod and they work great. No bubbles and protect from everything. I just ordered one for my 8310.
    Invisibleshields are the greatest and they are guaranteed. No bubbles and easy to apply.
    02-26-08 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD