I'm looking for a ToDo/Reminder program - something that will alarm with a reminder. I use my calendar now and that works ok - but the bad thing is the snooze... it's limited to 30 min. Is there a way or a program where you can increase the snooze times - some reminders I can put off for an hour or so, some for a day... If anyone knows of anyhitng or has any ideas I would love to hear them.
    06-20-08 10:24 PM
    Tried the crackberry store?
    06-21-08 02:16 AM
    As a previous PPC user, I looking forward to the release of PocketInformant for BB, which I hope isn't too far away.
    06-21-08 07:45 AM
    So far, I've flipped between the task app and the calendar app. Instead of the snooze, for example when I get to sleep late and know that I will wake up, turn the alarm off and fall right back to sleep, I'll add multiple entries at 15to 30 minutes apart in the calendar with the alarms set. I may sleep through the first one, but the second or third wake me up.

As for the tasks, during the day depending on what I get into, I can completely forget about an important meeting, event or court appearance. I set multiple reminders in my tasks app up to about an hour before it due.

That works for me without having to purchase an additional app for something that already works on the phone.
    06-21-08 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD