I use my Blackberry at work more than anywhere else and need to sync with my Lotus Notes calendar. The only way I know to do this is my using the USB cord, but I'm getting nervous since a number of people have mentioned the USB connection can go bad. Is there another method I could use (one that would preferably not use the USB connection) to sync? I have a desktop POD charger from Seidio but it uses the charging connectors on the back for charging only....no syncing.

Any ideas out there?
    08-17-08 04:57 PM
    I think you can sync using bluetooth also, if your computer is bluetooth capable. If not, you can pick a USB Bluetooth transmitter pretty cheap.
    08-17-08 05:03 PM
    Got a bluetooth dongle and I am now syncing wirelessly! No more abusing my USB.
    08-26-08 07:50 PM
    Yuck, Lotus Notes. My friend who uses it at work pretty much summed it up: "It pwns us every day and we're too attached to it to get away".

Anyways, I don't think you can wirelessly sync with LN.
    08-26-08 07:54 PM
    Yuck, Lotus Notes. My friend who uses it at work pretty much summed it up: "It pwns us every day and we're too attached to it to get away".

Anyways, I don't think you can wirelessly sync with LN.
    If your work LN supports wireless, you can sync wirelessly. I do and it works very well. The only problem is that you can not delete an email wirelessly from you desktop.
    09-19-08 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD