as i am new to the curve and all about getting free apps.. lets all make a list of our fav. or what you think is the best app you could have for the curve.. whether it be for work or entertainment.. my personel best is pac man lol soo addiciting and great for during class
    12-07-08 02:08 PM
    depends on what you do really
    i like
    opera
    wsj mobile app
    docs to go
    aim
    12-07-08 02:18 PM
    Here is a few to get ya started http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...96/#post156157
    Last edited by SevereDeceit; 12-07-08 at 02:31 PM.
    12-07-08 02:20 PM
    Smart Flix: Net Flix app: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/sma...ckberry-84932/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 02:29 PM
    Viigo is Dope, Opera Mini is a great 2nd browser for them sites that look like crap on the BB browser, Weathereye is great too..

I don't use much more apps then that, but I'm always looking for good ones..

12-07-08 04:27 PM
    Viigo is a must. Also crackberry launcher and opera mini. The gmail app is also nice as is google maps.

12-07-08 05:38 PM
    what is so good about viigo?
    i tried it n i was like meh
    12-07-08 05:41 PM
    is weathereye free? Why would u use that if viigo has a very thorough weather feed? just curious...
    12-07-08 06:29 PM
    what is so good about viigo?
    i tried it n i was like meh
    viigo adds feeds on just about any topic u want! Even blogs from here, tech, heatlh, news, jokes, just about anything and everything u can think of. Then when u add politics, weather, classifieds and flight searches (which I still cant get to work for me btw, lol), its like a handy little app that kind of does it all! I also like the idea that u can download all the new feeds when u open the app, then that way u can go into a subway (i live in NYC) and when u dont have signal, u can still see all the latest feeds as if u were still online
    12-07-08 06:33 PM
    beyond411 is a good one
    12-07-08 06:33 PM
    as for apps, I use epocrates for work, docs to go, aim, yahoo, MSN, myspace, facebook, viigo, flickr, used to use VZ Nav but it sucks on a BB, BB Maps (now with GPS, YEY!), google earth, bank of america an crackberry hyperlink/app icons, chess and solitare apps, brick breaker of course (score: 18810), BBM of course, opera mini, BBSMart alarms pro, vigandvib, peekawho, google updater, picasa launcher icon, appetite (trial basis so far) and I still hover at around 20 to 27mb in my file free! I cant say which I love most as I feel like I cant live without any! lol maybe appetite and flickr come in last, although the grocery lists come in handy! But I can do that with my memo pad as well so...

I love BBs!

trying to find the link to the blackberry alerts (cchanging light color app). Anyone know it, plz let me know...
    Last edited by RicanMedic78; 12-08-08 at 08:00 AM.
    12-07-08 06:40 PM
    How the **** do u get docstogo? I upgraded to 4.5.0.89 and I don't have it.

I use opera 4.2. Its a lot faster, a lot.
    I use vLigo for textin when I'm drivin
    Facebook n myspace of course
    Superpages mobile is really good for findin stuff with maps n directions. Free!
    Nfl mobile live but it runs slow n lags. I hate that.
    Google maps for when I wanna see wat the place I'm lookin for looks since it offers street view.
    Also Qik which is an app that supposedly allows u to stream video to a website for free. And send post videos. Like a webcam, just mobile. I haven't used it yet.
    Pocket express too which is good for news real quick n weather.
    Radio Nobex which is great for seein wat songs r playin. New version allows u to stream radio stations accross country. It sweets. I'm in san antonio, texas but I was listenin to a radio station in las vegas today

My file free is 27 mb which I guess is good.
    12-07-08 07:47 PM
    Open Desktop Manager and put a check in the box for the app. It does not
    install automatically.

Once it is installed, register the app and then press menu and select Check for
    Updates. This will download the version with Sheets2Go.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 12-07-08 at 07:58 PM.
    12-07-08 07:52 PM
    LiveSearch
    Facebook
    Getris (a good tetris clone, a lot of them suck)
    Instango
    Opera Mini
    YouTube Launcher
    CB Launcher
    Google Sync
    12-07-08 08:52 PM

Google maps for when I wanna see wat the place I'm lookin for looks since it offers street view.
    Also Qik which is an app that supposedly allows u to stream video to a website for free. And send post videos. Like a webcam, just mobile. I haven't used it yet.
    Radio Nobex which is great for seein wat songs r playin. New version allows u to stream radio stations accross country. It sweets. I'm in san antonio, texas but I was listenin to a radio station in las vegas today

when ur downloading 4.5, the desktop manager gives u the option to see line by line whats being installd and upgraded. Docs to go is not checked so when u hit next to install, it usually doesn't install. Just go to ur app loader and scrool down. Its probably just not checked
    12-07-08 10:26 PM
    LiveSearch
    Facebook
    Instango
    Opera Mini
    YouTube Launcher
    CB Launcher
    Google Sync
    YouTube Launcher???
    12-07-08 10:27 PM
    Got to ask a ******** question. Netflix on your phone? WTH?
    12-08-08 07:20 AM
    And is there a youtube launcher??? how do u get that???
    12-08-08 08:01 AM
    Where did you get this?
    12-18-08 11:20 AM
    OTA Link for YouTube launcher: http://www.hostj2me.com/downloads/16...ouTubeIcon.jad

12-18-08 11:23 AM
    @shootlessjoe:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/sma...ckberry-84932/

Yes! This has become my favorite app! You can search for movies, add to queue, rearrange your queue and view your saved list right from your blackberry!

It's great when your away from a pc (i don't have one) and maybe someone mentions a movie you should see. You can add it to your netflix queue in 10 seconds! When i see a new movie released in the theaters i add it to my queue so it's saved and adds to my list when it's released.

So many times i've "meant to see that movie" but i always forget the title or about it altogether. i know add tv series to netflix instead of watching tv. i'm going to ditch my direct tv in favor of netflix. i'll be a year behind everyone but it's much more pleasant experience.

12-18-08 11:33 AM
    @shootlessjoe:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/sma...ckberry-84932/

Yes! This has become my favorite app! You can search for movies, add to queue, rearrange your queue and view your saved list right from your blackberry!

It's great when your away from a pc (i don't have one) and maybe someone mentions a movie you should see. You can add it to your netflix queue in 10 seconds! When i see a new movie released in the theaters i add it to my queue so it's saved and adds to my list when it's released.

So many times i've "meant to see that movie" but i always forget the title or about it altogether. i know add tv series to netflix instead of watching tv. i'm going to ditch my direct tv in favor of netflix. i'll be a year behind everyone but it's much more pleasant experience.

They just had an update today
    12-18-08 11:34 AM
    Yes, it's all being discussed in the posted SmartFlix thread!

12-18-08 11:37 AM

Where can i find vligo at?
    12-18-08 11:43 AM
    Weather eye
    Mobi Pocket Reader
    Viigo
    Yahoo! oneSearch w/ voice
    Splash ID
    Splash Money
    Hockey New Mobile
    MobiTv
    PeekaWho
    BBSmart Alarms Pro