What alarm app will allow me to set a different time for everyday and then forget about it? Preferably cheap, or free.
    07-26-08 05:49 PM
    Visit the crackberry store
    07-26-08 06:51 PM
    The first piece of softwar I purchased for my Curve was BBSmart Alarm Pro for 15 bucks. Well worth it. It's the best alarm app I've tested. It let's you create as many alarms as you'd like, and select specific sound files, vibration, repeat, etc.

Good luck in your search.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 07:52 PM
    +1 for BBSmart Alarm Pro
    07-26-08 08:28 PM
    Yes agreed. BBSmart Alarm Pro is the way to go! Seriously, it really is worth the $15. It is the best alarm program I have found.

07-26-08 10:26 PM
    I got BBsmart Alarm Pro for free during a recent promo here on CB. After having used it in place of my alarm clock and also seeing how you can set tons of alarms and set them for different times on different days I find it would be well worth paying for it.

07-27-08 02:36 PM
    bbsmart alarms pro...he11s to the yeah boooooy

haha love this app. has saved my tookis more than once. thunderstorm knocked out power so actual alarm clock was incapacitated. or just flat out forgot to set the real alarm clock. (i use it as a back up)

def worth the money
    07-27-08 02:41 PM
    what's the advantage of bbsmart alarms over the free alarms that come installed on the blackberry?

can't you do the same thing in outlook?
    07-27-08 03:14 PM
    you can set alarms that go off on tuesday and thursday every week. tweak the volume of the alarm to be a consistant volume no matter the profile you are in. unlimited alarms can be set
    and quick alarms which basically is up to 99 minutes from the point you set it. so if you are cooking or something you can set a quick alarm for 10 minutes so the biscuits don't burn
    07-27-08 03:23 PM
    Any free alarm apps out there?

08-06-08 05:19 AM
    Re: BB alarms pro. the trial period was wonderful. but after i purchased the app, the alarm snooze does not work! I have it set for 10 mins but it goes off every ONE minute...just enuff to really set my day off right! This does nothing but pi$$ me off, ergo I NEVER use it.
    08-06-08 05:29 AM
    Maybe you have a bad install? My snooze setting works all too well.

I also got my BBSmart Alarms Pro during the promo. IMO Crackberry got ripped off because Alarms is the one worth paying for.
    08-06-08 06:46 AM
    The calendar is the best free alarm program. Set the alarm tone/volume in your profiles, then make recurring appointments when you need to be somewhere and set a reminder.

The only downside is that if you're a heavy sleeper, just as with the alarm program, it might not wake you up. YMMV.

08-06-08 07:07 AM
    MyAlarm... I've been using this one for a few months and like it a lot

Features:
    1. 6 more alarms.
    2. Choose which day it will beep.
    3. Snooze 1, 5 and 10 minutes.
    4. Optionally enter random code to turn off the alarm.
    5. Monophonic tone, midi and mp3 support.
    6. Each alarm has its own tone. Also you can override the individual tone with a global one.
    7. Change the Layout of the application (this is needed to support some older OS version and trackweel models).
    http://lhurtado.vtrbandaancha.net/MyAlarm.html
    08-06-08 08:33 AM
    just found myalarm, once firewall enabled and trained this is a great application.....previously used tasks as an alarm.....absolute nightmare too many settings to get right before alarm will work
    10-28-08 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD