I love berry tunes! I'm on the free trial right now, I was glad they have an AM station from chicago where I used to live. My question is about the "add station" I tried, adding Y107 and it buffered forever and then connecting but never did connect, its a local station, but wondering if anyone else has success adding stations and what they did.
    Also on moodia I couldn't get my password to work on ie on my bb. I copied, pasted and then tried typing it in. Maybe opera mini will work.
    02-17-09 09:30 AM
    I downloaded the trial version of Berry Tunes for the sole purpose of listening to audio books. I would like to be able to rewind or fast forward when listening to a book on MP3 but can't figure out how to do that on my Storm (9530). The Storm doesn't have a trackball, which is what the software says to use.

Is this only because I'm using the trial version? I don't want to spend the money only to find out I still can't do this.
    11-02-09 11:55 AM
    If all you want is the radio part then I would give either Iheartradio or the Slacker radio app a try..
    I use Iheart all the time with no issues and listen to all the radio stations I normally listen to except its on my BB and it doesn't cost anything (as long as you have unlimited data but I figure that goes without saying).
    11-02-09 02:45 PM
    I bought Berry Tunes because I listen to a lot of Listen Live streams of real radio stations across the country, and with Berry Tunes you can add stations and type in the Listen Live URL address and then you can listen. It works great and I haven't found a radio station yet that I can't stream using Berry Tunes.
    11-02-09 03:50 PM
    Thank you for the replies, but I am looking for information on the audio book feature of Berry Tunes, not the radio streaming.
    11-02-09 03:57 PM
    I have berrytunes and was happy with it til it quit working...now it just continues to say connecting...is there a way I can get some help? answers? maybe a phone number or email addy?
    07-30-10 09:17 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD