hi im new to this forum and this is my first time owning a blackberry so hi all

this questions is regarding how to unlock hidden and vendor themes.

my problem is when i follow the steps: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8700-v4.1.0.286_P2.0.0.123

once i get into the "research in motion" folder there is no shared folder.. can anyone clarify? thanks

oh sorry 1 more thing. i am trying to add music to my blackberry and as of now i have no music or videos in there the only thing i have is opera mini. However, when i try to add music it says that there is no room, is that normal? should i just get a media card thing? double thanks
    Last edited by bbewbieee; 11-19-07 at 08:28 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
    11-19-07 08:23 PM
    You don't have a "shared" folder because you don't have the OS installed to your PC. You need two pieces of software installed. You need Desktop Manager AND you need the OS package for your BB installed. Then you'll have the shared folder.

You can't put full sized mp3's on the device memory. You need a media card. Then all will work as advertised.
    11-19-07 10:50 PM
    thank you very much sir
    11-19-07 11:34 PM
    I am in the same situation, where could I get the OS package?
    11-20-07 08:20 AM
    I am in the same situation, where could I get the OS package?
    nevermind, got it
    12-01-07 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD