I titled this post because I have a problem and I think that I have tried all suggestions. I want to move mp3 files from my desktop to my new bb crve. I know, I know that this is a redundant from reading other posts. I downloaded DM to my notebook. all installed fine. try to run Media Manager. Roxio logo comes up and lo and behold the runtime err C++ error comes up. Yes this is not new. I have uninstalled, reinstalled 4 times, both from the disc and the website. Been on the phone with the nice techies from RIM ( truly very nice) for 3 days. each time the same thing. They have had me go into hidden files and aing dd/remove so many different things (nice tech term huh?) They are researching my problem. I am very frustrated as there seems to be no fix. Even used the bbhub.com site. I want music.a and ringtones. and my Media manager to work!!
    11-20-07 03:36 PM
    Have you tried to simply drag and drop the media from your computer to your BB. That is how I load all of my software onto mine. my computer sees my Curve as hard drive and I simply drag and drop the music into it.
    11-20-07 03:39 PM
    Agree with tumbleweed! Just use Drag and Drop!!!
    11-20-07 04:19 PM
    I got frustrated with Roxio so I just use a card reader and copy my music to the memory card that way.
    11-20-07 04:32 PM
    Drag and drop works for me as well.
    11-20-07 04:38 PM
    wow you guys all ROCK!!!!!!! not only did I upload mp3s and pics from my laptop, I did pics too!!!! that is a magic little cord that came with my bb
    11-20-07 09:38 PM
    glad to hear it worked for you.
    11-20-07 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD