This is follow up to a thread i started about beejive problems. Posting a new thread so others can hopefully see the strange answer and chime in

I am having a strange issue with beejive. I am unable to add any yahoo buddies to either my msn account or my yahoo account through beejive. I also continually get requests that yahoo buddies want to add me and i accept and the next time they log in the request pops up again.

I e mailed Beejive support and this was their answer for not being able to add yahoo buddies:

We currently do not support MSN-YHOO interoperability though we support yahoo-msn interoperability for instant messaging. Could you add the msn buddies on your yahoo account through your regular yahoo messenger and then login to yahoo through Beejive IM. Then you should be able to see the MSN buddies from yahoo.
    So he is saying that if you use MSN(windows live) messenger, you cannot add any yahoo buddies. Has anyone found this to be true? I don't recall seeing any documentation about that when i decided to purchase the program.

And this does not address my issue of not being able to add any yahoo buddies to either account. I cannot add a yahoo buddy to my yahoo account. They remain in a pending request status and continually show offline, although they are added and working when i log into my account on my pc.

Is there anyone out there that has added yahoo buddies to their msn account through beejive?
    12-19-08 02:47 PM
    I can't even get interoperability to work between the Windows Live and Yahoo clients supplied by RIM.
    05-31-09 02:45 AM
    Yeah i do understand thru this. Unforuntely RIM Yahoo IM or MSn IM dont have interoperability. keep your eye on rim will update for yahoo and MSN events..

How do i Know? I am RIM Yahoo user thats how I notice it.

Good LUck.
    05-31-09 07:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD