I'm tired of unreadable emails and i've read a lot about BBSmart in these forums. Checked it out, and yeah it looks great. But, i'm not sure about throwing down 25 bucks for it (my wife would KILL me.) So, are there any recommendations for something similiar that one can download for free?

thanks
    02-21-08 09:17 AM
    not really , the only free one is the one that will be included on the next OS upgrade ( OS 4.5).

But if you can't wait and those "lines of codes" drive your crazy ( like it did to me) the $25 is worth it.

another alternative is the Empower, it has 2 version: pro ( $29.95) and regular ($10)
    02-21-08 09:25 AM
    not really , the only free one is the one that will be included on the next OS upgrade ( OS 4.5).

But if you can't wait and those "lines of codes" drive your crazy ( like it did to me) the $25 is worth it.

another alternative is the Empower, it has 2 version: pro ( $29.95) and regular ($10)

well...damn...thanks for the info all the same
    02-21-08 09:28 AM
    The $10 empower standard works great, especially knowing that the upgrade is on its way.
    02-21-08 09:48 AM
    Yeah I said the same thing!
    I think i was able to get $5 off during a special for the BBSmart. It is worth it to me especially when reading my yahoo, hotmail and sbcglobal emails.

Glad you found one that works for ya!
    I've had mine a few months now. I too am awaiting this fabulous upgrade!
    02-21-08 10:42 AM
    BBSmart was free when spending >$5 in the store recently. I know a lot of people picked it up then, but I think you're SOL.

Since I've had it now, however, I would never go back to reading email in a non-HTML reader. I would gladly shell out the $25 for it.

-Eric

Or wait for OS 4.5....whenever that will be.
    02-21-08 02:20 PM
    Why not try them both out as they have trail versions. I would pay for the $10 one until the upgrade comes.
    02-21-08 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD