I am looking for any guidance. My DM 4.7 software lost its mind today. I got the 0x80040fb3 error. Went to fix it, and then DM won't see my BB8310. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, pulled out the battery, etc, etc. It loses the connection at least once a month and I am at a loss as to how to get it back to synching again. Please help!
    05-28-09 12:39 AM
    A lot of threads on this say that anything higher than DM 4.5 wreaks havoc on the Curve. Try downloading DM 4.5 and see if that corrects the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 12:52 AM
    4.5 didn't work either. I am really frustrated with this. Not sure if it is the device software or the DM at this point, as it "chimes" when I plug into the device, but it just isn't recognized by DM.
    05-28-09 01:10 AM
    Try this and see if it helps...

XP: With your BB plugged in go to Start/My Computer/View System Information/Hardware/Device Manager and open the drop down list for Universal Serial Bus controllers then right click on BlackBerry Smartphone and uninstall then unplug the BB and plug it back in.

Vista: With your BB plugged in go to Start/Control Panel/Hardware and Sound/Device Manager and open the drop down list for Universal Serial Bus controllers then right click on BlackBerry Smartphone and uninstall then unplug the BB and plug it back in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD