Hello Everyone,

I'm new technically new to blackberry but I really like it and can't see my self going anywhere else. But one thing that is annoying me is that my BB is reseting itself, freezing and sometimes shutting off in the middle of it going back to the main screen, is this normal it has been happening this past weekend mostly and some yesterday. Battery has been taken out and all of that, software is 4.5.77 (verizon). Is this an indication that my phone needs to be replaced? phone is only 3 months old.

Thanks for you help everyone.
    01-14-09 09:27 AM
    It may be your battery. Take your battery out, lay it on a flat suface and verify that it is not warped (does it lay flat or wobble). Even if it lays flat you could still have a battery issue.
    I had a similar problem to yours and a new battery solved the problem.
    Hopefully VZW will replace the battery under warranty as ATT did for me.
    Welcome to CB!
    01-14-09 10:29 AM
    Do you have the Facebook application installed on your device?
    01-14-09 10:31 AM
    Are you running Slacker?
    01-14-09 10:37 AM
    Do you have the Facebook application installed on your device?
    is there a connection with Fb app shutting the unit off? I have noticed sometimes i can check something, put it back in the holster then go to check it again and it is powered OFF.. just thought it was Bb Brain Farts
    01-14-09 12:24 PM
    just loaded slacker and using it today, it reset my curve today....me no likey that!
    01-14-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD