Its done this every so often, once a month or so. Just did it again, and I really want to know the answer behind it. Hope you guys can help me out.

Like I said, every so often this random song/tone starts to play. Like today I went to my email started to scroll and it starts playing this song/tone. Mind you my phone is on vibrate, no new calls or messages came in even around the time it went off.

I searched through all my songs, ringtone, voice notes, any sound file. Could not find this little jingle it plays.

Has anyone else experience this or have any idea what I'm talking about? Its done this when the phone was new and uncracked, and after being cracked. I wish I could record it but I can't since I never know when its going to happen. Friends have witnessed it and asked what was that, I just tell them I have no idea. Any thoughts or answers?

Thanks,
    SBX

Phone is a BB Curve 8310 ATT

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 08:58 AM
    Do you have an 3rd party apps?

Did you check your vibrate profile maybe one of the options is set to a tone.

02-17-09 09:32 AM
    Only 3rd part apps I have are google maps and games if you want to count them. Only thing I've done is updated the operating system, but its done this jingle even before then.

Vibrate is full vibrate. No tones. I've searched my phone thoroughly for any sound file that sounds like this and I have came up with nothing. No idea what it is. Only bothers me because I want to know what it is.

02-17-09 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD