Hopefully there isnt a thread out there about this already, Im sure there may be but I didnt see one lol (sorry!)

What is the best way to utilize my BB Curve? I want to put music on it but am having difficulties with the USB it seems my computer always says that there is nothing connected to the USB when I open Roxio yet my BB says it is connected to my computer. (I have checked the cord nothing seems to be broken, loose, etc.) Is there another or better way to add music to my BB? Can I add music directly from BB instead of using a computer? I have added Google Maps, Facebook, Viigo successfully but I am trying to add Moodio (m.moodie.fm Im told is the correct link to go to) but having difficulty with it. Im not sure how it even works when I click my stations it just brings me back to the same page as if I were refreshing it. Help!

I am brand new to the BB world and Im wondering if there are any other 'must haves' I should add? Im open to all suggestions, thanks in advance for taking the time!!
    08-05-08 01:11 PM
    do you have the desktop manager?

if not BlackBerry - Desktop Software - BlackBerry Desktop Software at BlackBerry.com

welcome to cb
    Last edited by asianinvasioniv; 08-05-08 at 01:19 PM.
    08-05-08 01:17 PM
    In the last 2 days there must have been a half a dozen
    or so must have threads
    08-05-08 01:18 PM
    just email it to your blackberry account, if you're having trouble with the desktop manager
    08-05-08 01:21 PM
    No I do not, I will add that next, thanks!
    08-05-08 01:26 PM
    Must have: a BSE

Do a search on it!
    08-05-08 01:36 PM
    It's .moodio.fm, not moodie.fm. There's a mobile link from the main site I think.

Also, be sure that "mass storage mode" is enabled when you plug in your bb to the computer. I think you can enable this in 'options/media card'.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-05-08 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD