I'm wondering if anybody knows where I can download bb messenger that is compatible with the 4.6 os upgrade for the 8350i. I tried upgrading my software with the desktop manager and half way thru I got a fatal error message and nothing was on my phone. I went to a sprint store and had them put in the latest os and it did not have several programs that I liked with the original os.
    02-24-09 05:57 PM
    download that OS on your pc then connect your phone. You can load application like messenger thru DM

You have to have an OS on your pc for DM to wrk with applications
    02-24-09 06:00 PM
    I'm wondering if anybody knows where I can download bb messenger that is compatible with the 4.6 os upgrade for the 8350i. I tried upgrading my software with the desktop manager and half way thru I got a fatal error message and nothing was on my phone. I went to a sprint store and had them put in the latest os and it did not have several programs that I liked with the original os.
    Go to mobile.blackberry.com on your BB.. Once your on that site scroll down to "IM & Social Networking" and click on the link.. Once your on that page you will need to scroll almost all the way down and you should see BB messenger..
    02-24-09 06:16 PM
    Thanks for the info. I now have all the apps that were not put back on by the sprint repair folks.
    02-25-09 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD