How does it work??!!

I wanted to mess with it and see how it works, so i tried to add my wife to my contact list...well i goes to a pending group, but thats it. how does she approve it or add me or whatever?

i just dont get it...someone talk to me like i am a 3rd grader and walk me through this....

Thanks
    11-06-08 09:53 PM
    What phone does your wife have? Does she have a BlackBerry data plan?
    11-06-08 10:05 PM
    How does it work??!!

I wanted to mess with it and see how it works, so i tried to add my wife to my contact list...well i goes to a pending group, but thats it. how does she approve it or add me or whatever?

i just dont get it...someone talk to me like i am a 3rd grader and walk me through this....

Thanks
    Hey there, BBM is pretty cool..like instant msg'ing but exclusively for bb users. You can add a person as a contact by either entering their personal bb PIN, or by sending them an email. Once you do that, that contact goes to the Pending group, until that person accepts your invite. She can either go to her bbm and launch it to accept your invite, or check and see if it's in her email, depending on the way you sent her the bbm invite. Does she have a data plan? If you have more questions let me know.
    11-06-08 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD