10 Chars.
    07-15-09 06:54 PM
    thanks buddy
    07-15-09 07:08 PM
    No.. You have to use a data plan...

Zero

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 07:09 PM
    so funny. another no data plan guy, I will NEVER understand this behavior.
    07-15-09 07:09 PM
    Yeah, I don't understand it either. I have a couple of people that I know who have Blackberry Pearls who don't have data plans. They are always asking why stuff isn't working... Personal choice I guess, except on Verizon who requires a data plan for their Blackberry's. From what I know..

Zero

07-15-09 10:32 PM
    Yeah, I don't understand it either. I have a couple of people that I know who have Blackberry Pearls who don't have data plans. They are always asking why stuff isn't working... Personal choice I guess, except on Verizon who requires a data plan for their Blackberry's. From what I know..

Zero

The only way you can have a bb is without a data plan is if your bb has a wi-fi feature, a prepaid card and a carrier that support wifi. It is a pain however since every time you wove away from your wifi zone you have to make sure you turn off the your wifi.

But having no data plan cripples your bb significantly.
    07-15-09 10:43 PM
    i have wifi i want to know what apps that connect to the internet usingg wifi the best i have is opera mini which is a good browser but i want to kno if bb messenger will use wifi instead of blackberry servers
    07-16-09 10:39 AM
    maybe if you got only the bbm service books then found an internet work around. i know you can download service books, but i wouldnt recommend it
    07-16-09 01:13 PM
    i have wifi i want to know what apps that connect to the internet usingg wifi the best i have is opera mini which is a good browser but i want to kno if bb messenger will use wifi instead of blackberry servers
    trying to NOT be repetitive here but NOOOO did you just skip all your replies??

07-16-09 03:34 PM
  11. theblackertheberrythesweeterthejuice's Avatar
    My blackberry would be useless without my data plan I need to access this site daily so I can figure this thing out

07-17-09 09:22 AM
    yeah having a bb w/o data is liking having a computer with no internet uselessss!
    07-18-09 01:36 PM
    unless that computer has wifi...im on tmobile so i have wifi
    07-18-09 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD