For the past 4 months that I've owned a T-Mobile 8320, BB Messenger would not operate while I was talking on the phone. Of course...I could write and "send" messages, but they weren't transmitted until after I ended the call.

Tonight, I had a full coversation with someone on the phone and via BBM at the same time. I told my buddy about it, and he didn't believe me. He's been a BB user for years, and is considered the BB go-to-guy at his work. He said it was impossible. I had to take a video (4 of them actually) to convince him that I was on the phone, and talking to him via BBM at the same time.

Is there something wrong with my phone?
    01-22-09 07:07 PM
    Hmm, I wouldn't think anything is "wrong" with your phone. But is posessing some 3Gish qualities. As long as its not messing up anything, you should be fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 12:18 AM
    hey bb family im trying to access my bbmessenger to my wifeys she has curve310 and i have storm i attempt by going to bb messenger and follow the instructions crackberry posted but it insane i press add contact takes me to her phonlist i try to add its so hard and dont understand why can anyone help?
    01-23-09 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD