Please help me, I have tried every known fix on my laptop to get my BB and comp to sync. The blackberry icon shows up on my desktop, and it charges, but i keep getting the skipping error. when i open my synch log, it says that my pin is 0...i dont know if that is the problem, and i called BB and they were no help. Pleases help me!!!
    05-21-08 05:53 PM
    I dont believe it will work with the mac os.
    05-21-08 05:54 PM
    I have a MacBook and I sync just fine with my BB. I use software called "Missing Sync" I've also seen on this forum a lot of people mention "Pocket Mac" I've not used Pocket Mac so I can't comment. Missing Sync works for me. Google it and check it out it should help.
    05-21-08 06:25 PM
    You should use Missing Sync by Mark/Space. PocketMac is a very lame application that causes nothing but headaches. If you need to upload programs to your blackberry, you will need a Windows PC or run Windows on an Intel Mac.
    05-21-08 06:27 PM
    If you need to upload programs to your blackberry, you will need a Windows PC or run Windows on an Intel Mac.
    Not true you can load programs using PocketMac.

What you need to do is download the updated driver and make sure the mass storage default is set to yes on your BB. After that you shouldn't have a problem.
    05-21-08 07:04 PM
    Not true you can load programs using PocketMac.

What you need to do is download the updated driver and make sure the mass storage default is set to yes on your BB. After that you shouldn't have a problem.
    I should clarify... you CAN upload programs to your BB using PocketMac, but you can't delete them. PocketMac uploads them in a way that doesn't show up in the application list when you want to delete a program, and trying to delete from PocketMac doesn't work. You will need to use the BB software on Windows to successfully uninstall some programs.
    05-21-08 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD