Hi, can anyone tell me how to be able to sync Office docs and pdf's to the Curve? I use Mac. I want to be able to view bus/train schedules on the BB. Also, what is the best way to rip dvds to BB? I don't think the desktop manager works on a Mac. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-07 09:09 PM
    i downloaded the mac version of the software which was on the disc provided with my curve and i wasn't able to do much of anything with it. i tried to find other literature on the software but haven't had much luck. it seemed to only do basic synchronizing of email and contacts; i couldn't find any way to transfer files with it. i'm hoping that the software is capable of more and that it's me who doesn't fully understand how to use it, but i'm no computer or mobile rookie.

it seems to that since the blackberry is geared towards an older, more business-oriented demographic, there isn't a strong modding community like there is for sony ericsson, nokia etc, because if this were any other cellphone, we'd have the os turned inside out by now.

install the mac software and see what it does for you. then, let me know.
    10-14-07 01:56 AM
    Missing Sync from MarkSpace seems to work as well. But neither of them work all that well.
    10-15-07 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD