Hi to all,

I have a Curve 8330 from Verizon...

I just set up my work account and I am trying to figure a few things out:

1) When I delete emails from my phone, and when I select to have that email deleted from the handheld and mailbox, it does NOT sync it with my outlook. The email will show up as new in my Outlook? I have tried changing the settings from handheld only to handheld and mailbox and nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

2) When I have outlook open, will new emails go to both my Blackberry and Outlook?

3) I am assuming there is no way to sync the folders in Outlook on your blackberry, correct?

Thanks in advance-
    Scott
    06-16-09 04:05 PM
    Hello and welcome to the site.

1) Outlook is its own creature. If outlook grabs the email off the server before you reconcile and delete it off the berry and server, it will still show up in outlook. Nothing to really be done about that unfortunately.

2) New emails will go to both because they first go to the server and then are picked up by both the berry and outlook. So having outlook open will not affect the berry recieving emails. If outlook grabs it before its pushed to your berry though, it may show as already read on your berry and that annoys me.

3) Not that I know of...Just tasks, calendar, memo, and contacts can be synced.
    06-16-09 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD