Ok, so here is my problem , I apologize in advance for the newb-ness.

So i go to the BB browser and try to enter a URL or google search. Every time I do this directly, I get a Http error 400: Bad request.

The server could not understand the page request, or was unable to process it for some reason. Please try loading a different page.

Within details, it says something like this:
    Unknown host www dot google dot com :80

The thing is, I can go to my history and go to a webpage that I viewed previously fine, they all come up and are updated etc- same with my bookmarks.

Does anyone know what could possibly be making this occur. I hit register now within the host routing table in the advanced options am and now out of ideas on how to fix this?

FWIW- I do have a data plan and I just got my work email synched up a couple of days ago.

Thanks for your help!
    02-12-09 02:02 PM
    Try this... Open browser open menu> go to then type where it is you want to go to
    02-12-09 02:18 PM
    When I open the browser, the Go To page is what opens up and then I get the error when I google something.
    02-12-09 03:38 PM
    If you type in an address it needs to be exact; meaning if it has www make sure to put www and if it doesn't need the www make sure its excluded. As for google that should work with a random search like it does on your computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD