I have a brand new Curve 5 days old and when I add or accept a contact request in my BB IM messenger it goes to the pending list and never changes. I have tried to add 50 contacts and it will only except 3 of the 50. The other 47 show pending and never change. I have tried adding the PIN in my contacts and going that route, but nothing. When I send a request out from the BB IM it never sends it out. I went to Nextel and they installed the newest update and did a hard reset, it changed nothing. Nextel more less told me o well. Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks
    04-08-09 08:34 AM
    You are doing requests from blackberry messenger itself. and not PIN by email. that is the best way to do it.

As for pending status on them........ are those people getting a request from you? Maybe they have not accepted it?

Do you have the correct PIN for them?

Also are they all the same carrier? Do they have data plans with their respected carrier?
    04-08-09 08:51 AM
    Go to Options >Security Options >General Settings >Scroll down and make sure content protection is disabled...
    04-08-09 09:02 AM
    Thanks guys but that did not help/solve the problem.
    04-08-09 09:44 AM
    Try going to Options >Security Options >Firewall. Is it disabled?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 09:56 AM
    Did you try and re add those people? remove contacts from pending then try and add contacts back in by PIN.
    04-08-09 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD