I'm looking for a holster that I can either put my belt through and a velro strap that I can wrap around a belt. It's for work and I need to have something that is more secure. Has anyone seen something like this?
    03-20-09 09:25 PM
    Any pda style horizontal pouch should do. A lot of them have a clip but you can put a belt through the back of the clip

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 12:56 AM
    My Blackberry leather holster has a clip which is kind of cheap but there are many places online that sell them where the clip is built into the holster are more secure. You can try amazon.com or here in the crackberry store. Off hand I do not know any that I can recommend other than the standard OEM leather holsters...
    03-21-09 12:59 AM
    I was looking for something similar. This is what I found that worked well.

http: / / shop.crackberry.com/cellet-executive-case/4A22A3667.htm

Sorry, I'm still a few posts shy of being able to link, even though its still crackberry.

Anyway, it's a fully closed leather case that clips on (no loop. don't know if thats a deal-breaker) protects keys when closed and screen when open. Nice, leather, blah blah.

You'd think I was working on commission. Geez, after re-reading this, maybe I should fill out an application with them. Then, "just tell 'em I sent ya"
    03-21-09 01:23 AM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=JctxS8YC

03-21-09 02:07 AM
    Check at your local sears store. (Don't flame me lol) they got a craftman holster made of canvas with a metal clip and its also got a nylon belt loop for about $5. Its not really a cell holster but a pda holster, still it gets the job done.

03-21-09 06:13 AM
    Try this link Blackberry Accessories, Blackberry Case, Blackberry Bluetooth, Blackberry Charger, Blackberry Battery

And then look at the left side of the screen. scroll down to Rugged Holsters. Now keep in mind and it doesn't say if this holster has the magnet that allows the various phone alerts, so I recommend calling and finding out.
    03-21-09 06:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD