Hi, I have a BB Curve (purchased new in August from AT&T) and the browser stopped working three days ago.

I will type in google.com and it will say "Requesting" and then will say "Loading", however, nothing else happens and the screen stays white.

I pulled the battery out for about a minute and this did not correct the problem. I also cleared the cache. I haven't tried anything more advanced than that to correct the problem since this is the first BlackBerry I have owned.

I have the unlimited Data plan with AT&T and have not had any problems with accessing the internet on my Blackberry except for the past two days when this problem started happening.

Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
    11-02-09 09:21 AM
    I would try to reprovision and re-register the device then do another battery pull. To provision on my 8330 I go to OPTIONS>MOBILE NETWORK>press menu select START PROVISIONING to register OPTIONS>ADVANCED>HOST ROUTING TABLE>press menu select REGISTER NOW. After provisioning and registering pull the battery again and see if the browser works. If it doesn't try to resend service books. Since I've never had to do that I will let someone else advise on how to resend service books. Once you have your browser back d/l Opera Mini or Bolt to have available when BIS is down. Good luck.
    11-02-09 10:06 AM
    I would try to reprovision and re-register the device then do another battery pull. To provision on my 8330 I go to OPTIONS>MOBILE NETWORK>press menu select START PROVISIONING to register OPTIONS>ADVANCED>HOST ROUTING TABLE>press menu select REGISTER NOW. After provisioning and registering pull the battery again and see if the browser works. If it doesn't try to resend service books. Since I've never had to do that I will let someone else advise on how to resend service books. Once you have your browser back d/l Opera Mini or Bolt to have available when BIS is down. Good luck.
    There is no START PROVISIONING on the 8350i. Re send your service books.
    11-02-09 10:45 AM
    Hi! This has fixed it! Thank you so much for your quick help! I wouldn't have figured this out on my own. I have also downloaded Bolt and am trying it now. I appreciate your help!
    11-02-09 10:50 AM
    I ran a diagnostic test and it reset my browser. Thanks for the help!

-jason
    11-17-09 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD