We just got my big sis a BB 8330 and we were wondering what are the best free apps out there so that it could be cool like minez(9630Tour) too. She was impressed with my tour thats why she wanted one in the first place, but she didnt want to spend all that money on it so we got a cool looking curve and I dont have the slightest clue what we should download in the first place. BTW weather bug dont work for the curve??????????WTF?
    10-20-09 10:44 AM
    You can find tons of free apps out there. BB App store as some cool ones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 11:16 AM
    Head in to the 3rd party app threads and check out the "Free OTA" thread.
    10-20-09 11:20 AM
    We just got my big sis a BB 8330 and we were wondering what are the best free apps out there so that it could be cool like minez(9630Tour) too. She was impressed with my tour thats why she wanted one in the first place, but she didnt want to spend all that money on it so we got a cool looking curve and I dont have the slightest clue what we should download in the first place. BTW weather bug dont work for the curve??????????WTF?
    Follow this link, I think it will come in handy for what you're looking for.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/bla...a-apps-236714/
    10-20-09 11:43 AM
    Thanks guys this really helps!
    10-30-09 04:12 PM
    there is a handy flshlight app called extralight. There are several free flashlight apps, but that is the one I liked best. Not really bright, but pretty handy. I use mine a few times a week.
    10-30-09 05:04 PM
    Specifically for WeatherBug - WeatherBug Direct For Blackberry. Works great on my 8330.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 05:06 PM
    How come everytime I post something it never gets answered and gets left in the dust? But when it's someone else it's an entirely different story -_-
    10-30-09 06:44 PM
    If she wants her curve's theme to look like yours, here is the link to the precision themes:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/3-...00like-148771/
    10-30-09 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD