Hi BB gurus,

I've come across a frustrating issue with calendar sync between my curve and outlook. I've owned my BB for 2 years but I never had any problem with syncing data (calendar/contact/etc) between device and outlook before.

This morning I updated the DM software on my PC to v5.0.1 from RIM website. Then I started the sync process as usual. The issue I've encountered is the calendar won't sync from BB to Outlook. The outlook items sync to the device well as do other tasks, memos, and contacts.

What happened exactly was the sync program would read calendar from the device and stop there. I don't think it read from outlook because there was no accept/reject window popping up like it normally would.

I tried several measures but nothing worked--turn off PC/BB and reboot, pull the battery, change different sync configuration in DM. I only have one hotmail account set up with BB so there is nothing to change in the Options>Advanced options>Default services

Any comments are appreciated. I'm very frustrated right now Could this be a problem with new DM?
    04-15-10 11:36 AM
    I have had the BB 8330 for over a year, worked fine, synced with no problem....now I am unable to sync my Outlook Calendar.

I deleted the Desktop Manager and loaded the newest software w Desktop Manager...still won't sync. Address Book syncs

I do have a google calendar but don't know how to set up synchronization to sync to it.....ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-10-10 09:11 PM
    I never set mine up for Outlook but have for google. It's simple. Just download the google sync app and go thru the steps. I love it.
    05-11-10 02:08 PM
    I am having the same issue trying to sync my BB Pearl Flip Calendar with Outlook 2003/2007. It hangs while reading my outlook cal entries. Tried to clear the device cal and restore. Can not get cal updated in BB. Very frustrating confused:
    06-01-10 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD