I don't know if anybody can help me but I took my sim card out of my phone to insert in my new phone before I went to vacation. I let my phone die completely and when I went back to turn it on to get the numbers out it won't turn on anymore. I let it charge over night, I've connected it to the desktop manager. It blinks the red light but that's it. I have t-mobile and when I took the sim card out I put the sim card from my new phone in the curve just a place to hold which was at&t. When I tried to turn it on though I used my t-mo sim card. I want to avoid calling customer service or going to the store because they're really unhelpful since I'm out of contract now, they just keep telling me to buy a new phone, but I really just want the numbers and pictures and stuff off my phone.
    09-26-10 07:16 PM
    Does desktop manager recognize it? If it doesn’t try another usb port and if possible another usb cable
    The red light blinking is a good thing though!

If your out of contract they should be even more helpful because you can just pick up and leave any time
    09-28-10 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD