Is anyone else having this problem? Any way to resolve? I heard it connects with the Pearl but not the Curve.
    02-21-08 12:07 PM
    Is anyone else having this problem? Any way to resolve? I heard it connects with the Pearl but not the Curve.
    I have no problems with my Curve and my BMW.

Have you asked your sales contact at Lexus to pair your phone for you?
    02-21-08 01:54 PM
    Lexus tried and it didn't work. It recognizes the device but then says connection failed.
    02-21-08 09:47 PM
    Lexus tried and it didn't work. It recognizes the device but then says connection failed.
    Can you pair your Curve with a bluetooth ear-piece headset? If so, then we know the problem is almost certainly with the car.

I pair phones to cars daily. There is never a problem getting either the BlackBerry Curve or Pearl paired to a car. In fact I can say, I've never had a problem yet with a BlackBerry Curve or Pearl ever.

Sounds to me like the problem is with Lexus and I'd start there and put some heat on your salesman to help you get this resolved. If you weren't as selective as you should have been in picking a good sales person who can provide ongoing support to you, then try and talk to the dealer's shop foreman and seek out his assistance. This really shouldn't be a problem getting this to work.

The BlackBerry bluetooth software is excellent and Lexus owes you much better support.

Again, I do this everyday and never have had any problem yet with a BlackBerry.
    02-22-08 03:14 AM
    The sales person tried to pair and was unsuccessful last weekend. I am going tomorrow to try again and be more aggressive. The website for Lexus says the T-Mobile Curve is not compatible but the AT&T Curve is - makes no sense to me. I am updating my OS in the vain attempt that may make a difference later today. Lexus blames T-Mobile, T-Mobile blames Lexus and RIM says there is nothing they can do. Thanks for responding.
    02-22-08 12:48 PM
    No I have not been able to pair with my Plantronics Bluetooth or Nokia headset either.
    02-22-08 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD