I recently connected a BB 8330 alltell phone with metro pcs. They unlocked it for me and it was working just fine for the past 2 weeks unfortunately now it is not working When i try to make calls it keeps telling me that "your phone is not activated please press end and call customer service" but they dont give me a number to call. I also have the roaming triangle sign on the top of my phone could this have anything to do with it??? please help!!! im so sad!!!
    08-02-09 08:40 PM
    Call them. 1-888-863-8768

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 08:50 PM
    i think it's a problem with your network. go the retailer store and ask them to help you out.
    08-02-09 08:51 PM
    The roaming triangle hints you're not on your HOME SID. This generally means, assuming your phone was working fine before, that:

One of three things:
    - Phone screwed up and lost programming
    - You activated NAM2
    - Local network issue.

#1. To check it hit ##000000 and the SEND key. If your phone info is in there then it didn't lose programming (mainly look at the first 2 lines which should be your # and most likely your # again, or another one which is your MIN).

#2. I can't remember on the 8330 how to switch, but there is an option to switch to NAM2 (voice only, no BB service). It doesn't get programmed by default, as it's not used unless you have 2 lines on one phone (one at a time, and not all providers allow this). You can see the option at the bottom of the ##000000 screen for NAM2 which should be pretty much generic info, but not sure how to activate it. I'd suggest google it, but if I have a chance I'll get the instructions.

#3. Your service provider should be called.
    08-02-09 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD