How far back can we see on our call logs? is there a way I can see calls from last week? I need to find a very important number that wasnt saved in my phone!
    02-10-09 07:08 AM
    The call log only goes back about 15-20 calls that were last received/called/or missed. sorry your s.o.l.
    02-10-09 07:14 AM
    The phone call log invoked by the green button keeps a limited number of entries. You can see many more by opening Messages > MenuKey > View Folder > Phone Call Logs. But I'm not actually sure if that log keeps all calls, or if it truncates by number or elapsed time. Mine has calls from four months ago but I don't use the phone a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 07:16 AM
    On Verizon, I can just login to the "My Verizon" website and see detailed call logs, as well as texting, going back many months. Basically the same info that's on the bill.
    02-10-09 07:23 AM
    The phone call log invoked by the green button keeps a limited number of entries. You can see many more by opening Messages > MenuKey > View Folder > Phone Call Logs. But I'm not actually sure if that log keeps all calls, or if it truncates by number or elapsed time. Mine has calls from four months ago but I don't use the phone a lot.

THANK YOU!!!!!!
    02-10-09 07:24 AM

Very cool, thank you!

02-10-09 07:37 AM
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-09-10 05:07 PM
    If you're on Sprint, just log into your online account. You can see recent phone calls, as recently as a few hours ago. You can of course go back a week or so.
    04-09-10 06:30 PM

Mine goes back a month.
    04-09-10 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD