Having problems viewing videos on you tube and listening to radio stations using moodio and berrytunes. Tried few ideas from here with no luck so phoned my service provider (orange) and they told me that 8320 doesn't support these type of applications?!!

Please tell me this is not true!!!!!!

I have seen a number of other 8320 users on here having no problems whatsoever.

I'm a newbie and am feeling very disheartened at the moment with my BB
    11-05-08 01:44 PM
    the 8320 DOES support it, however you need OS 4.5 to operate them,

Options, About will tell you what operating system you are running, probably 4.2 if you cant view them,
    but please dont upgrade on a whim, or before researching and reading, knowing what you are doing, there is a sticky on the forum above here to update if and when you feel comfortable.

Also, if and when you do upgrade, afterwards, resend your service books and register the host routing table again.

All is explained in the sticky

Also with the upgrade, you have video recorder options (but get a media card or it wont work) HTML emails..
    11-05-08 02:03 PM
    Thanks for advice. My OS is 4.5.0.52 I'm a newbie to BB & Crackberry so any help/advice greatly appreciated.

messages I'm getting are:

Berrytunes - when try to load radio station - invalid APN - I have put the one suggested on here in my TCP settings leaving user name and password blank. No Joy

Moodio - Oh my life!!!!! just tried to get error message to fill in here and am now listening to Radio 1 Brill!!!

That guy from service provider was talking pants!! he must have wanted to get off early.

I'm one happy bunny now!!!!!

Could it have been that the server was down?
    11-05-08 02:56 PM
    Still no joy with you tube.
    11-05-08 03:12 PM
    Can only use Moodio when connected to wi-fi. Doesn't work when using GPRS connection (have heard the same about EDGE). I think this is also the problem with you tube.
    11-06-08 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD