So, about a week ago my 8320 started to lose it's ability to hold charge. Now it holds no charge at all. The weird thing is, when I insert the battery on another phone, it has full charge. When I try another battery from a fully charged phone it also says no charge. So I'm thinking it's probably the battery connector, but I'm not sure. Anybody else with a similar problem?]

I am sort of in the middle of nowhere so I have no access to tech support or taking the phone in for repairs so I would need to fix it here.

Thanks.
    10-16-09 02:18 PM
    What apps you are running. Hold ALT and hit the back key.
    10-16-09 03:48 PM
    No apps, i was trying to do a os update but without the charge it never completes.
    10-16-09 05:42 PM
    clean the contacts on your phone??
    10-16-09 06:08 PM
    if you mean contacts as in people, i have nothing on the phone, the battery or whatever quit in the middle of an update, so now I have a 507 error, which is fine cause i know how to fix it, the problem is the phone doesnt hold a charge.

if you mean the battery contacts thing, ive already tried. Is there a particular way i should be doing it? should i use alcohol? i dunno.
    10-16-09 07:52 PM
    Did you try a battery pull? With the phone turned ON remove the battery for about 20 seconds and then reinstall. It can clear up a ton of problems.
    10-16-09 08:13 PM
    pencil eraser
    10-16-09 08:18 PM
    I will try the pensil eraser. Thanks.

Battery pull did not work.

Any other suggestions just in case the battery pull doesn't work?
    10-17-09 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD