Hi, i have BB 8310, but it is in restart loop... i tried guide with loader, but everytime stop on "reconnecting to jvm" ( my BB then start reboot loop again)... Tried with battery IN, Out, take in after click finish...

I tried many cables ( 2x NOKIA, 1x SAMSUNG) , 2 diferent PC ( one with W7, other with W8) different desktop managers ( 4.5 on W7, and latest one on W8) ...

any help ? thanks
    06-28-13 09:32 AM
    With a 6 year old phone, it could be a hardware issue.
    06-28-13 11:06 AM
    Try to wipe with BBSAK (just googling for doenload it), and run the loader again from your computer.... don't forget to delete file "vendor" good luck

Posted by Z10 STL100-1
    06-28-13 11:14 AM
    Thanks, but I can't connect to the BBSAK to wipe because of restart loop... any solution ?
    06-28-13 11:26 AM
    I never used bbsak or any of that other stuff
    Pull the battery and leave it out
    Open application loader - the separate application
    Connect the device with the battery out via usb
    You need to watch closely, as soon as the loader recognises your device, pop the battery back in ASAP. This needs to be timed correctly or won't work right.
    This should pull the device out of the reboot loop
    And continue with the app loader and let the OS reload

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    06-28-13 11:26 AM
    Thanks but already tried that.. work great, but after reaching point "wait for device initialization" phone get to reboots again and loader.exe "reconnecting to jvm" ... after that "Unable to connect multi-stage boot" -or something like this....
    06-28-13 11:38 AM
    Have you tried this?
    remove your battery and keep it out when you connect to the Desktop Software. You will get a pop up that the device can't connect and there should be Retry, Update and Cancel buttons. Select Update and you will then be able to reinstall the current device software version.

When the load is progressing, you will see a step that says "Wait for device initialization". At this point, insert the battery and the reload should complete.

Posted by Z10 STL100-1
    06-28-13 12:28 PM
    Follow this instructions, I got it from google, hope it's useful for you

http://blackberryempire.com/how-to-f...reload-the-os/

Posted by Z10 STL100-1
    06-28-13 12:33 PM
    thanks, but not helped... I go thorough Desktop Manager , Update downloading, but still disconnect when initialize device ---> reconecting to jvm ...

Second guide - same result ... ( but I don't have screen 12 /retrieve device info/ )

somewhere I read this is going because battery is too low ... but, how can I charge it, with phone rebooting ?...
    06-28-13 12:54 PM
    thanks, but not helped... I go thorough Desktop Manager , Update downloading, but still disconnect when initialize device ---> reconecting to jvm ...

Second guide - same result ... ( but I don't have screen 12 /retrieve device info/ )

somewhere I read this is going because battery is too low ... but, how can I charge it, with phone rebooting ?...
    Can you not turn the device off? And let it charge at a wall outlet?
    I would try that few hours

06-28-13 08:24 PM
    No, i cant... after i Take in battery, phone automaticly go to restarting loop...
    06-29-13 03:14 AM
    No, i cant... after i Take in battery, phone automaticly go to restarting loop...
    Ok so I take it you can't turn it off.
    You can either let it keep running till the battery drains completely and then try charge it
    Or just have it plugged into the wall charger for a good few hours as it currently is, reboot cycle and all

06-29-13 10:48 PM
    Out of interest, is there another pc you could attempt it on?
    Have you tried with jl_cmdr and the app loader?
    Also you can try look at this thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-jvm-101091/

Or if you haven't already, the suggestion to run it without jvm
    http://www.blackberryos.com/blackber...thout-jvm.html

Last edited by MiSsY_; 06-29-13 at 11:06 PM.
    06-29-13 10:54 PM
    thanks i already tried on other pc...

jl_cmdr to wipe not working because it cant connect to device (rebooting is too fast).
    06-30-13 04:40 AM
    How about going on ebay and buying the same phone for about $15.00. That dinosaur phone was great for its time, but unfortunately it's not it's time anymore. I would definitely look into an upgrade. If you don't have that option with your carrier at the moment, buy an older model Bold. They aren't that bad in price on Amazon and Ebay.

Posted via Q10RR
    07-06-13 06:43 AM
    I actually came a post earlier where someone resolved this by first charging the phone in a docking station, and not with the usb charger, starting that charge cycle pulled the device out of the reboot loop.
    If I come across it again, I'll share the link

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lution-590304/

07-06-13 01:48 PM