So I did a forum search before I decided to post and got very little info on this problem, and no info on the exact problem.
    YouYube gives me an error stating "Can not find web address. Verify that this web address is valid." (and yes, there is even a space between "can" and "not"...wanted to be as specific as possible)
    At first I figured YT just removed the link for the video I wanted to watch...but sadly, I recv the same error for every single video I select.
    I checked my settings; emulation=blackberry, browser is internet browser, device memory is 15mb, java not automatic.
    Has ANYBODY else had this problem? It's driving me nuts. Thanks in advance for the help.
    08-09-10 03:15 PM
    Well, after much more searching, still no solution to the specific error code.
    I've always found these forum EXTREMELY helpful, but I must say I'm disappointed that nobody responded; not even to say, "I dunno".
    Oh well...
    I'm still a Crackberry fiend!
    Y'all have a great day!
    08-13-10 03:12 PM
    Have you tried it with Javascript enabled?
    Are you going to m.youtube.com?
    Are you having problems accessing other websites?
    Do you have a good data signal?
    Have you done a battery pull with the device turned on?
    08-13-10 03:27 PM
    Have you tried it with Javascript enabled? Check.
    Are you going to m.youtube.com? Check.
    Are you having problems accessing other websites? No.
    Do you have a good data signal? Eh, not really.
    Have you done a battery pull with the device turned on? Check.

I work on a gas drilling rig and am out in BFE. Signal varies in strength from spot to spot, but typically on the low side. Didn't realize low signal would cause that error, but it makes sense...I can sometimes view about 4 or 5 seconds of a YT video then it freezes. I even downloaded Vision for YT, but got the same error, so uninstalled it.
    Thank you for responding. I am on these forums everyday and have read just about everything on here, LOL.

08-13-10 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD