I usually press ALT+E+A+C+E to check the status of my battery but lately it's been freezing up on me. The percentage will stay the same all day until I do a battery pull. Then it'll show the current percentage but then stay the same again until I battery pull. And my phone has been a little laggy... the only thing I've done specifically recently is change around my themes every couple of days but they're the original ones already on the phone and I don't see how that can really affect the phone. Anybody know what to do?
    02-13-08 12:26 AM
    I usually press ALT+E+A+C+E to check the status of my battery but lately it's been freezing up on me. The percentage will stay the same all day until I do a battery pull. Then it'll show the current percentage but then stay the same again until I battery pull. And my phone has been a little laggy... the only thing I've done specifically recently is change around my themes every couple of days but they're the original ones already on the phone and I don't see how that can really affect the phone. Anybody know what to do?

instead of Alt+E+A+C+E you could just press Alt+Left Shift +H, and it will give the same screen
    02-13-08 12:31 AM
    Ooh that's for the shortcut! But does anyone know how to stop the battery status from freezing???
    02-13-08 12:44 AM
    Have you used the Battery Status app for Blackberry. It shows the battery life as a % on the homescreen, and also shows the hours and minutes remaining based on historical average battery life, i find this very useful. Lots of other good features to such as showing remaining charging time. I downloaded it from the crackberry app store.
    01-22-10 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD