I've had my Curve for about 5 months and everything was great up until about a month ago. The battery is constantly dying. I used to only have to charge it every other night, but now, I go to sleep with almost a full battery, then wake up with it compeletly drained. I called TMobile and they sent me a new battery, but that hasnt helped..I'm still having the same problem.. is this happening to anyone else?? What can I do, could it be the phone and not the battery?
    08-14-08 10:30 AM
    Are you making sure you close all applications when you're done with them?
    08-14-08 10:32 AM
    Yeah I think its your settings on your phone that must of recently changed that is causing this.
    08-14-08 10:34 AM
    Yes, I'm sure I am..I notice it happens more if I get an email or something while I'm sleeping. I dont know if its from the light blinking all night that drains it? I know that sounds crazy, but its driving me crazy I had a sidekick before this and the trackball would blink all the time in sleep mode, and I never had a problem.
    08-14-08 10:35 AM
    How can I check the settings? The only thing that I have done is change the system backlight to go off quicker to conserve the battery.
    08-14-08 10:36 AM
    Mine has just started this as well! I am totally stumped! Let me know if someone figures this out!
    08-14-08 11:48 AM
    thanks to 49 ways for making me double check that all applications are closed, because I was not closing them all. Now the battery is working fine - Michele, you may want to try that.
    Does anyone know if there is a way to check on the phone to see which applications are running?
    08-15-08 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD