So in my status menu my battery doesn't appear to be updating the percentage for battery life. I thought this was becuase of my dled themes but it is the same with the default bb themes. Any one else have this issue or have a soln. If so add me to messenger and let me know
    31ACE773
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 01:03 AM
    So in my status menu my battery doesn't appear to be updating the percentage for battery life. I thought this was becuase of my dled themes but it is the same with the default bb themes. Any one else have this issue or have a soln. If so add me to messenger and let me know
    31ACE773
    Thanks

Did you try removing the battery? If so, did it update after that? What % is your battery reading now?
    03-09-09 01:05 AM
    Pull the battery out with the BB on, wait 30 second then reinstall the battery. See if that resets things.

03-09-09 01:05 AM
    I've tried that before and it will sometimes update and sometimes not but it is just a temp fix. I don't feel I should have to do a battery pull everytime to get an accurate reading.

03-09-09 01:20 AM
    How old is your battery, and what OS are you on?

If your battery is over a year old, you might want to consider replacing it. And if you aren't on 4.5.0.131, then you might want to consider doing an OS upgrade instead of just an OS reload.
    03-09-09 04:51 AM
    I have 4.5.0.77 and I have really no idea how old the battery is, the battery itself is not the issue I do not think as it has great life still

03-09-09 10:01 AM
    I've tried that before and it will sometimes update and sometimes not but it is just a temp fix. I don't feel I should have to do a battery pull everytime to get an accurate reading.

I agree; battery pulls are temp fixes and you shouldn't have to keep doing so.
    03-09-09 11:27 AM
    I have a new curve and updated to OS 131 and my batt meter on the home screen will not update. It's at 100% when the actual battery is at 65% if i go to options-status.
    Is this a problem with the OS? I don't recall .77 doing this.
    03-09-09 12:06 PM
    I have 4.5.0.77 and I have really no idea how old the battery is, the battery itself is not the issue I do not think as it has great life still

03-09-09 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD