Out of curiosity, how long does you Curve's battery last (on a full charge.)
    09-22-08 11:19 AM
    09-22-08 11:25 AM
    Mine takes 3 days if I give it a regular use, 1.5 to 2 days if I abuse using my BB.
    09-22-08 11:28 AM
    Out of curiosity, how long does you Curve's battery last (on a full charge.)
    That of course depends on what you are doing with the BB.

Turned off in a drawer? You wouldn't do this to your BB would you?

Talking no-stop to that bf/gf in prision? Don't wanna see that next bill...

Playing Tetris with bluetooth on, the browser on a page that refreshes every 30 seconds, with 12 other apps running in the background, and answering 50 sms every 10 mins?

Mine tends to last 4 to 5 days if I just use it as a phone, and less if I forget leave things running in the background.
    09-22-08 12:29 PM
    DA BEARS lolol

Ya I'll get about 1 and a half to 2 days out of it and i guess i do use it frequetnly for e-mails and SMS and the occasional 2 hr phone call. Debating as to wether or not replace my battery.

Are the batteries in BBs the same as the old lithium batteries where you want to let the battery fully drain before charging it again? And where they wear out eventually over time? Or are they more advanced?
    09-22-08 03:39 PM
    mine lasts 3 days on a 37.6% charge.
    09-22-08 03:45 PM
    my curve is brand new and so far last maybe a day. i havent charged it but once. i did the running apps thing but messages, messanger, recent calls browser and one other app wont turn off
    09-22-08 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD