Hi all I have a quick qestion I purchased a extended life battery and it does not seem to last as long as the OEM. I have no extra apps running and my battery shows 80 percent after being off the charger for 4 hours. Does this seem right after a full nites charge? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 11:37 AM
    It all depends on how often you use it, how long your back light stays on, if you are in a place with a weak signal and it is always searching for a stronger signal. Another thing I found that helps save my batters is to disable my Bluetooth when I am not planning on using it, for some reason, it is constantly searching for it when I am disconnected.
    03-06-09 01:19 PM
    hi tep- that doesnt sound rite, altho i could be wrong, but my batt was 100% this morn wen i took off charge and i just chkd it now-im still at 90%(from 630am) and ive rec'd 10-15 emails and sms'ing w/a call or 2. do you have an apps that are open running in the background that maybe u forgot to close? have you done a good bit of emails/sms/mms/calls since coming off the charger 4hrs ago? or web browsing? try to pinpoint how much activity youve had w/ur bb today and see if it adds. hope this may help you! good luck.
    03-06-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD