Hi

My battery seems to die with in 24 hours, It seems I'm charging my curve 8330 everyday, is there an app to boost my battery or something similar?, any suggestions,

Thanx
    Meg

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 01:19 PM
    That is normal battery life, especially for a smart phone. Its not going to get much better than that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 01:43 PM
    BlackBerry - Curve Battery Life, Memory and More Specifications

Standby time: Up to 11 days/264 hours
    Talk time: Up to 4 hours
    Talk time is biggest power user, it will make a big difference when making a comparison.

I recharge daily, it "might" go a second day, but there nothing to be gained by deep cycling the Li-ion battery.
    01-27-10 03:25 PM
    I'm with Reed on this. I can maybe get 2 days of battery life if my BB is mostly sitting around. I stick it in the cradle before I go to bed to get a full charge for the following day.
    01-27-10 03:34 PM
    Sounds pretty normal to me. I do light calls, light browsing and a lot of texting, and at the end of the night, I still have about 30% left. That generally lasts me until mid-morning the next day. I have been blessed with friends who have upgraded to new devices and have left me their car and wall chargers, so I have one car charger in each car, and a wall charger at home and at work so I'm covered!
    01-27-10 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD