...can ya'll please help me?
    Have any of you had this problem with your blackberry from sprint? Last night I made sure it was plugged in to charge and noticed it wasn't taking any of the charge. I woke up, it was completely dead and off and now the red light comes on for about 30 seconds then goes off and I get a white screen with a battery and a blue lightening bolt on it. I read that that's good because it's charging but it's not! I need help, asap!
    05-29-09 01:38 PM
    I would go through a process of elimination. First check the outlet and make sure it has juice, then the charger (plug in another BB, or a device with the same charging port), then the battery (try battery in another BB). If the it passes all these tests, then it's probably the charging port itself and you need to take it in to the retailer, or get it swapped through insurance.
    05-29-09 01:45 PM
    It probably wasn't making contact with the golden teeth brackets and wasn't actually charging. And instead it died over night. Once you saw that, you took it out and put it back in and it made contact. Give it about 20-30 minutes and it will turn on.
    05-29-09 01:45 PM
    sounds like it might be the charging port, or it's dirty inside. if it is then take and old tooth brush and some hand sanitizer and clean it. just be gentle when doing so.
    05-29-09 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD