My battery door release is broken. It sticks up on one side even when the door is closed on the phone. Anyone have this happen before? Is there a way to fix it?
    09-25-08 12:48 PM
    Take the device back for replacement. If it still under the 1 year warrenty. Also you can repair it your self. Go to cnn.cn for the parts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 12:52 PM
    No i have never had this happen to me personally but i have seen it. Go to cnn.cn to buy a new piece.. How long have you had the phe.
    09-25-08 12:54 PM
    I have had the phone for almost 2 months. I hate dealing with Sprint but I do have the $7 insurance. I guess I better use it.
    09-25-08 02:13 PM
    CadMonkey this will not be considered insurance. The pain of it is changing your PIN and setting everything up the way you like it again, with a replacement device...

Be sure to back up device before you take it in.

Or if you going to replace the part, there was someone on here that replaced theirs not long ago, you could ask them for tips on installing the replacement part if you go and buy one...

But no matter what, you are under a 1 year warranty and trust me it is effecting CDMA curves sprint and Verizon. Verizon has never been a problem for replacing the device. It happened to me, but I decided to swap it out....
    09-25-08 02:37 PM
    Sprint replaced the door release for me today. Took 5 min, no questions or paperwork.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-08 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD