So I got my 8320 curve the weekend after Valentines(I've had tmobile for 4+ years), and I love the phone when it works, but I've had a list of bb and tmobile problems since I got it and it's kind of frustrating, hehe.

So onto my current problem which I figured I'd scan here before I call Tmobile. My phone died the other day, and I just hadn't made it to the charger in a while and forgot about my phone. Well, yesterday I realized it was dead and so I took it home, plugged it in, NOTHING. I let it 'charge' or stay plugged in or whatever you want to call it, for 6-7 hours(overnight) and still nothing. No LED, no power, can't turn it on or anything. Any ideas?
    05-16-08 10:54 PM
    Take the battery out for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    05-16-08 10:59 PM
    And then? Put it back on the charger?
    05-16-08 11:06 PM
    Take the battery out of your phone. Leave it out for at least 30 second. Then reinsert the battery back into your phone.

If that doesn't work, take your phone to the store and have them try a different battery.
    05-16-08 11:12 PM
    Ok, well, what I'm saying is the phone is completely dead. Like the power was on for the entire battery life, so the battery is dead, the phone is off. So after I take the battery out for 30 sec, and reinsert, do I go straight to turning it back on? Or is there another step in there?
    05-16-08 11:15 PM
    Ok forget my first suggestion. Just go to a T-Mobile store and let them look at it.
    05-16-08 11:28 PM
    hehe, alright. Well thanks for the advice anyway
    05-16-08 11:40 PM
    What sunkast meant is that when you out the battery back in the phone it should automatically power on. If it doesn't power on then the issue is either a defective battery or a defective phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-08 02:13 AM
    Thanks SUNKAST for the info's.
    05-17-08 05:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD